Bizerba EC II 100 E

• Hello everybody !

Sorry, but I don't speak in German, so I will write in english. I've got a Bizerba EC II 100E scale. There is a problem with yours display, there are some faulty segments in it. So I decided to shift the display data to left, such it would be the price multiply scale, because the display left part is good, so here would be the weight data. For that operation I should step into the programming mode. User's guide write the procedure:
    "Push the 10, 11, and 12 button while the LCD test is running after, you powered on the equipment"
    Ok, but doesn't happen anything !
    What would be the problem? I'm looking for the circuit diagram for it but already I didn't find anything .
    The display is 204 segments LCD display with special characters, but I don't know who is the manufacturer it's LCD display?
    Could anyone help me ?
    Than you very much Frank

• your post does not make any sense it would be better to explain what the actual problem with the display. what do you mean by faulty segments.
    what did the display look like when it was working properly.
    what did the display look like when it was working improperly before you decided to mess about with the display.
    when you switched on the scale before did the display come up all zero's as that is the normal start display.
    I do not think you are really english because you do not write good english.

so what does your display look like now when you switch the scale on.
    what is showing on the display. it could be perfect it may be working in a different mode. is there a black dot on the right and the word FIX in the middle of display.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von smurd (10. Februar 2013 um 21:41)

• Hello!

I will try to explain the actual problem step by step:

1. When I turn on the scale,first of all running display test, which means that all symbols lights on the display. Already under the display test I see there are some segments which are faulty because these segments doesn't lights on ! Altogether there are 204 segments on the display from which 4 segments are faulty.
    2. After the test should be appear 0,000 middle of the display, instead appear H,000 middle of the display, because two segments are faulty from the first digit.
    3.Otherwise the scale working properly,measuring precisely, load cell is good.
    4.That's why I should sift the displaying left, where aren't wrong segments ! Do you understand already?
    5.The user's guide says that press 10,11,12 button under the display test, so you can step into programming mode.
    6. I have pushed the 10,11,12 button under the display test, but doesn't happen anything, so I was unable to step into programming mode, where I would be able to shift the displaying left.
    That's all . Do you say that , I should see a black dot on the right and the word FIX in the middle of display, when I step into programming mode successfully?
    Thank your answers!

• The idea i am getting from you is maybe you recently bought this scale secondhand and you need to get it working so it is in saleable condition. Is that right or wrong???????.

I looked at your model and it has a diplay on the operators side and a display on the customers side is that right or wrong??????

if you are using the scale in the view of the customer the display should be fully working so the customer can see that information.

if you use it for wholesale sales it does not matter as long as the reciept is accompanied with the goods AND THE RECIEPT PRINTS THE CORRECT INFORMATION .!!!!!!!

No forget black dot and fix that is when it works in prepack mode.!!!!

• YOU SAY THAT IN THE BIZERBA INSTRUCTION MANUAL IT TELLS YOU HOW TO DO THIS, TELL ME WHAT CHAPTER IT IS IN AND THE PAGE.

WHAT COLOUR IS THIS INSTUCTION MANUAL???

http://www.eben-ich.de/waagen/Bizerba…SC_SW_CE.pdfYOU SAY THAT IN THE BIZERBA INSTRUCTION MANUAL IT TELLS YOU HOW TO DO THIS, TELL ME WHAT CHAPTER IT IS IN AND THE PAGE.

AS MUCH AS I KNOW IS YOU CANNOT PROGRAM THE SCALE IN ANY WAY. THE ONLY THING YOU CAN PROGRAM IS THE TEXT WHEN YOU ARE ARE SETTING UP THE PLU'S FOR DIFFERENT PRODUCTS.

SO I NEED TO SEE THIS PROGRAMMING THAT YOU SAY YOU CAN CHANGE. I AM NOT BEEN BAD TO YOU BUT I FIND IT HARD TO BELIVE THAT YOU CAN CHANGE HOW THE DISPLAY FUNCTIONS.

DOWNLOAD THIS INSTRUCTIONS FROM HERE ALTHOUGH A DIFFERENT SCALE ITS GENERALLY THE SAME FOR YOURS AS WELL. IF YOU CAN FIND THE PAGE TELL ME.

YOU SAY THAT IN THE BIZERBA INSTRUCTION MANUAL IT TELLS YOU HOW TO DO THIS, TELL ME WHAT CHAPTER IT IS IN AND THE PAGE.

http://www.eben-ich.de/waagen/Bizerba…SC_SW_CE.pdfYOU SAY THAT IN THE BIZERBA INSTRUCTION MANUAL IT TELLS YOU HOW TO DO THIS, TELL ME WHAT CHAPTER IT IS IN AND THE PAGE.

• Hello smurd !

No I don't want to sale this scale, because I've been working for a food processing company and I have to repair this device.
    It was a new device for about one years ago. It have been cleaned every day with water, so it steeps in and I think this is the problem and this causes the problem with display.
    You have a mistake because this type has got one display on the operator side. The manual you can find here:
    http://www.obrecht-tech.ch/files/anleitung_ecii100e_d.pdf
    You can find the procedure in the chapter 7. , exactly 7.1. Here you can find that you should press 10,11,12 and after if I am not mistaken you should press the MOD button and then should appear the "Pr" number on the display.
    But at this scale doesn't happened anything after this procedure.
    Thanks

• Hi scales,

i have been reading the chapter 7.1 and it is as i said you "CANNOT" move the display segments to another position.

the instructions tell you how to adjust the lightness or darkness of the display
    then it says when the display is not on zero that you turn off the scale and remove the steel tray and clean it put it back on and restart the scale.
    the instructions tell you if the display does not work to look at the mains cable for damage

I MAY NOT HAVE HELPED YOU TODAY BUT YOU SHOULD NOT WALK AWAY FROM THIS AND KEEP ASKING.

MY LAPTOP BATTERY IS GOING DOWN AND NEEDS CHARGING.

I MAY BE POSSIBLE TO HELP YOU AGAIN WHEN MY BATTERY IS CHARGED.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von smurd (12. Februar 2013 um 14:48)

• Hi scales,

I think from what you have told me it will cost a lot of money to fix this scale and it maybe better to buy a new one or one secondhand from ebay. There is a Bizerba printing scale on ebay for £275.00 that looks ideal for a factory operation.

• Hi smurd !

I don't think so, if I would be able to step into programming mode , then I would be able to continue to find the solve this problem.
    We don't need printing scale, because there are GLP label printers.
    Thank you for your help!

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Hi everybody !

If somebody has the Bizerba EC II 100E standalone scale, I'd like to trouble him to give a trial to entering Programming Mode by when turn on the scale, while running the display test push the 10 button then 11 and after the 12 button.
    After this procedure push the MOD button and then should appear the "Pr" text on the display.
    Thank you very much for everybody !