Help with METTLER TOLEDO scale

• aboutaleb 2. März 2024 um 11:26

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Help“ zu „Help with METTLER TOLEDO scale“ geändert.
  • Hello,

Two years ago, with the help of bzd, I managed to weigh and print with a Mettler Toledo UC-HTT-M and a Mettler Toledo Freshway.

I have placed a test program in Github for the UC scales. It is written in C# and can read the load cell and print a sticker.

I will adjust the read me so that you can use it yourself on an empty Windows scale. If the MT software is still installed, it should work immediately. You need a Jida.dll and Zadig to install the LibUSB driver for the printer.

If you need help, I'll be happy to help you.

Regards,

Len

GitHub - Lg0enga/MettlerToledoUcTestTools: Test tools for Mettler Toledo UC retail scale
    Test tools for Mettler Toledo UC retail scale. Contribute to Lg0enga/MettlerToledoUcTestTools development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lg0enga (3. März 2024 um 15:38)

• thank you very much for the help

in witch port the scale UC-HTT-M is connected COM1 or COM2 or USB

i am expert with Access and visual basic 6 but not with C#

so please gives me instruction how to use your software

thanks in advance

• Hello,

I have time tomorrow to make an update to the Github repo so you can run the test program.

The load cell operates on COM2. This is just not accessible yet. This must first be released on the Kontron board. This requires the control for Jida.DLL to open the board. It must then be 'reopened' every 30 seconds with a checksum that must be written to an I2C bus.

The printer works with USB. I used LibUSB to send the commands.

I will come back to it in detail tomorrow.

• I updated the repo on Github. There is also a test app in the repo that you could try. Which Windows version is on your scale? Is it Windows 7?

The app must be run with administrator rights to open the Kronton board. And it requires .NET6 desktop runtime. Do you have administrator rights on the scale or are you logged in with the 'scale' user? Unfortunately, I have never found out the 'scaleadm' password myself. That's why I always reset this password via a Windows installation USB with cmd. Maybe someone on this forum knows the password, which will save some work.

I'm curious if this will work. Then we can investigate together how we can make the checksum and board open functions in VB.NET.

Regards,

Len

• Ftirst of all thanks you very much for the help the 'scaleadm' password is 24681357

the scale operation system was Linux i format it and install windows 7

MT software deleted i will use the scale with my own software created with Access and Visual Basic

i put Jida.dll in c:\windows\system32

i open Mettler Toledo UC LoadCell test tool as administrator

i click on Open Scale i get the error No access to Jida board Open application as administrator

i try to rergister Jida.dll (regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\Jida.dll) i get error entry-point DLLRegisterServer was not found

make sure that c:\windows\system32\Jida.dll is a valid DLL

i read Jida.PDF they say i have to put Jida.sys c:\windows\drivers but the file not exist

and i have to run Jida.exe for the first time but the file not exist

any solution please ???

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von aboutaleb (6. März 2024 um 07:19)